Monday, October 13, 2008

Are We Back on Track or What???!

What a morning to start off my day..pathetic...laziness rules!
Headed to class..oh ya, the class started a lil bit late...kudos prof..
I thought the fever is gone, but..I underestimated the fuckin fever...makes my day gloomy..(a bit)
The last message was.."Goodnight"..ahahaha...
Currently in love with Lisa Lavie...darn...for real??
I'm just wondering my stats...just to confirm..so that I'm not dreaming on the sand again..
Are we back on track or what? You should be tired by now...
Bored is not a precise word for you I guess...I think.."tired" suits us...Are you tired?
I'm not sorry anymore..ahahaa...sue me for that..coz, that's what I do...
Uhuhuhu...stressed over assignments last few days...oh wait..the best is about to come...
Let's cram this eleventh hour til the veins come out from our eyes!!!!
Lisa Lavie - Find Me An Angel...please find me one....
OMG..I thought it's goin to be a wall of words..but...
Tomorrow will be another day...I am still here..not doin anythin...

Dat's all Mr Bloggy..c ya round babe..
bye..

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

hurm...my idea of you is...happyness..
i ingatkan u guys happy.
whatever it is, good day sir.

b0b0y said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
b0b0y said...

yo..wassup dude...akhirnya my prob settled....dlm stress ngan assgmnt...my life back on track n there is one additional track..hehehehe

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

cool..good for u then..;p huhu..

b0b0y said...

hoping that i can share this happiness wit u...bcoz u r my best fren..my bro pn xtaw the another addtional track lor...

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

yay! would love to hear that from u!..huhu..;p

b0b0y said...

hehehehe...

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

thanx for d story las nyte!huhu..

b0b0y said...

welkam...tp xbest la kan juz dlm ym jew dpt citer..huhuhuhu

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

dats ok..as long as ur happy..;p

b0b0y said...

i'm happy now..but how about u my pren..? xbest ar i happy sorg2..huhuhu

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

oh dats ok..i dun mind la...hehe..i wish u guys to stay happy k..;p

Anonymous said...

so, are you going to bitch around again? fcuk u

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

bitch around?? excuse me?? who's this? how rude bursting without intro...hmmm