Friday, October 24, 2008

Terima Kasih

Hoho...thank you for everything. "Saye tak pernah buang awak!"....Since when that I have someone else? Why don't you tell me dear... Thank you.

I hope you can see why I am doing this to you...I am giving you time and space to leave me. When I politely asked you, you said no.... There are things which best kept as secret.

I am just a nobody. With the tiniest voice ever. You know how I run it right. Just what did you mean by what you've said last night?

I am sorry for not replying your texts. In fact, I am sorry for everything. "Saye x pernah buang awak ok!"

TQ.

4 comments:

b0b0y said...

huhuhuhu...focus on ur stud k..gewd luck for ur final...

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

ok..will do that sir..;[

b0b0y said...

hahahaha..cam askar la pulak...ekekeke

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

sir yes sir...;p