Sunday, October 26, 2008

I don't Wanna Fight No More...

Suddenly I feel like listening to this song. It reminds me of my good old days at school, listening and enjoying my Westlife songs...darn...I miss it...

Somehow, that song means a lot to me lah... Conflict is everywhere! Here and there...everywhere! I am tired already if you know what I mean. I want to feel brand new!

Oh ya..I almost forgot what were we fighting for... huhu. Is it the time to end this war my friend? I hope so. Lets end it. Urgent!

I know that we can make it right dear and it's going to take a little time my friend. Come on dear. Let's not leave ourselves with no way out. Let us not cross the line! Please.

Living without you will tear me apart. You knew that already right babe?! Any last words?? I don't know..why don't you start...coz I want to listen it from you...

All I'm saying is....I just don't wanna have a fight with you anymore. This is the best for us!

Happy Deepavali to everyone! Maaf zahir batin...

No comments: