Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Yay! Thankful to U..

U've finally made me happy...hehe..
Thanx...U should b happy too..How r u today? I hope u r doin great today...I can accompany u to the clinic..if u want..but last night, u said "No"...I hope those cramps r gone by now...My phone was not in tune last night, that's why I got ur msg a lil bit too late..Sorry. Porridge? I hope it did quench ur thirst n ur hunger as well..My kiss in advance to heal ur 'wound' n fever..hope it still works tho..

When I insisted to come ova, u said.."It's ok.." You do kno dat it's not quite often...in fact, once in a blue moon, as if (yeah rite)...but I understand...U were not feeling well..I just wanna say sorry..for things that happened since the blue Monday. Will you stop befren with that devilish drink now? It slashes my heart, to kno dat cumin str8 from u...(sigh)

Hmm...today is Wednesday. I don't know what is happening to us..I mean to me, obviously... Why r u still holding on even tho its painful? I just don't get it.... When I was there, its ur world..in here, its mine... I forgive myself now...I understand if u can't..hmmm... How can I make it up to u dis time?

Las nyte, I dreamed about u..it was scaree...as U n suddenly ur uncle were condemning me, str8 to my eyes..1-on-1, 1-by-1..pheew.. I was scared (not to death) but..it did sweat me out las nyte. All the misery I've given u. All the trouble I caused. All the pain I've done. All on me. I'm so sorry. I hope we can still...enjoy the moments on this yellow paradise again. If its not today, one day perhaps?

Lastly, I'm releasing myself from this huge burden inside me. I LOVE YOU. I kept it with me for almost a month. If I can't c u again, that's ok. I totally got ur message. I just wanna c u happy. Not like this, not with me. I guess, all I'm sayin is... I'm thankful that I've found U and U were so wonderful to me! I can never repay u d same...
Thanx my tree.

Dumbest,
eMoZa

10 comments:

b0b0y said...

no comment..hehehe

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

no comment?hoho...its about my one n only tree...huhu...i love my tree..

b0b0y said...

nice to see u happy..but me still with my problem...what should i do..?he didn't want to talk to me anymore..!!

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

he? who's he? Jas??

b0b0y said...

yeah...i want to spend time with you..i couldn't take it anymore..huwaaaa

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

hmmm....i'm sorry to hear that...
but i'm kinda busy this entire week..
the assignmentS n p'sentation n microteachig r drivin me nuts!!!

errr....

is there anythin that i can do 4 u?

b0b0y said...

i know u r bz right now...dats why i don wan to disturb you..mayb when both of us r free we can sit together..i really need ur opinion..ur advise(s)

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

sure wil do..but first, i hafto settle up myself...a lot has been goin on with me n my tree..ahaha...

b0b0y said...

ok...i'l be waiting for you..

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

really?u'll do that?thanx...but im really busy man...hhuhu...