Monday, October 6, 2008

Sorry!

To those I've hurt, I'm sorry.
Sorry to see you burped out the devilish drink.
Don't stop, that's not what I asked from you.
You should be happy. Sorry for not replying your messages.
Sorry for not picking up your calls.
Sorry for being stubborn.
Sorry for making you cry, making you sad.
Sorry for not easing your pain.
Sorry, how should I know the rain comes again?..I never know..
Sorry for not knowing your secrets.
Sorry that you have to hide things from me. Sorry.
Sorry for crossing the road without holding your hand.
Sorry for not seeing you when I actually can see.
Sorry for shouting at you, really I am.
Sorry for humiliating you in front of them, sorry. I had no intention at all.
Sorry for my silence. Sorry for running away.
I run because I'm scared, not to escape..sorry.
Sorry for becoming such a burden. Don't hold on, just let go.
Sorry for being mad...when I should not care less.
Sorry for overreacting. Sorry for that. That's what I do best.
Sorry for leaving.
I'm sorry for everything.
I DID NOT CONJURE THESE RAINY DAYS!

2 comments:

b0b0y said...

hey bro..don be sad..yg dah lepas xleh nak ulangkan..life must be go on...actually "Sorry!" touched my heart...huhuhuhu..hey be happy bro..xsuka la tgk u sedih2..why dis world mesti adew sadness..????

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

sadness?hmmm...spice up d life i guess...

i'm sorry if ade tekasar bahase ke..huhu..