Friday, January 9, 2009

In a blink of an eye...

Everyday I wonder and think
How much am I missing with every blink

Is the world spinning so fast
Or is it the time to forget the past ?

‘Cause with every spine
There were happiness and moments that stood still

Many questions poured everyday into my head
Why don't the people care who is alive and who is dead

Why don't they open their eyes and see
That the world is changing while they are sitting in front of the TV

I guess we are drowning in our desires
Without knowing that there are some countries that are still on fire.

-a poem by Hana Kent.
-;p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hye niza...its me wan
ni blog aku
have a look
http://beginfromtheheart.blogspot.com/

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

ok..ive linked in mine..hope u dun mind dear...;p