Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sakit perut...

Adoi...just my luck, I think. I am so hungry... I am craving to have Nasi..nasi, nasi, nasi... I haven't had them in two days...maybe my tummy is tryin to adjust itself. It's gassy....woooooooo....

Just finished reading the Grammar thingy..tired. It's wall of words....huhu. School has started. Chong is back to school. I hope he's happy. His first day was tiring (Terengganu starts its session on Sunday). His teacher already gave him English homeworks. Oh come on, there r still 10 more months before SPM..ahax..

I am going back this mid-term break. But, someone is asking me to go for a holiday at Genting. I don't know.....it's pretty tough though. Family comes first. That's what they say..Who? I have no idea.

Korean pears r extremely delicious! You should try! Tajul bought some today..it's juicy n sweet!!! OMG...scrumptious! Thanx tajul....

What else..oh yeah, condolences to Sufi...I'm so sorry for what had happened. I'm sorry to Naz as well for ur Wan..I hope she'll get better soon!

2 comments:

anonymous said...

maybe this sounds weird but i now realize that all this while, friends come first in my life. It sounds crazy, so yeah, maybe i am. and i don't mind. ahaha.

Korean pears? never heard before.
xp

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

dats not weird..i'd say...it's noble!

ahax..