Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What a day...Maybank, Molested, Mad-minton...

Today is Tuesday, 6 January 2009. My day started off with me, getting off from bed and took my shower.... Then I headed to Maybank Ss18. I opened an account there! Finally... After that, I went to the nearest pharmacy and bought myself some supplement. I had a good chat with the pharmacist...she's actually from my hometown...cool!

I wanted to go back but..it was too early...So, I took my meander around Shah Alam. Unfortunately, while I was wandering around at Plaza Alam Shah, somebody rang me...It's the same guy from last week!!! His name is Dominique. He called me for a meet and to have lunch with him.

Yeah, that's what we did...after that, we went around Shah Alam with his car...that's when he started to pester me! I can sue him for that sexual harassment! I almost got raped by a 35 years old pervert! He was so boorish to touch me like that. I don't wanna see him anymore!!!

I was petrified. Then I ate again. I had a nice plate of Spicy Nasi Goreng at Thai Fusion Steamboat. I did not empty the plate; however....I was still alarmed of what had happened. If I did not lie about having class at 2pm, I have no idea what will happen next....

Then, I bought myself 3 pairs of long socks...I am bored of wearing the short ones already. I strolled around...n bla bla...free read myself at MPH...I figured that I should be getting home…it’s late..I think.

I played badminton this evening (with Naz, Tajul and Aimi). Naz and Tajul insisted me joining them. I did not know how to play. I did not even know how to 'serve'! I think, I was humiliating myself on the court (most of the time)...ahahahaha... Seriously, it was fun and I think, I did quite well...(considering that it's my first time).;p

Now? I am typing this crap...just before I take my shower.

c ya again Mr Bloggy...;p

10 comments:

anonymous said...

what a day...
phew!

Zen said...

if he got balls, kick it.

shouting "owned" on top of lungs is mandatory.

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

indeed soul-o..

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

i'd love to, but he's a lot bigger than me..n his hands r huge!..ahax..

ewan mohad said...

sis, len kali jgn kuar sorang2!!...

kuang ajar punye jantan...

nway, u bukak maybank tuh die ade mintak any letter of approval ka, apa ka?..

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

oh..aku just bawak ic n matrik id..uitm..

Anonymous said...

seriously, i do know dat guy. n thnx god i didn't meet him the when he asked me a few weeks ago. thnk god i'm still in the closet.

better be careful, ey?

Anonymous said...

stupid guy!you should learn how to defend yourself!

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

yeah...u r rite kuromito...better b careful!..u neva kno...

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

maybe i will next time..thanx mr anonymous..;p