Monday, January 5, 2009

Stealing someone's someone...

Oho...a new day has finally come! Thinking that I am taking over??? That rather sounds ill at ease... Me? So not...

Maybe it is too soon to share...oh well, I am so pitiable. Desperate maybe. What about the other one? Gosht...twisted already.... or should I go with the 'innate' flow? Should I be considerate? What if my intention is nice..say...trying to save someone else's relationship???! Would that be considered as 'noble'?

I just hope everyone is happy. Even though I am not, I still hope he's happy. I am so sorry for everything which had happened between us. This is not what we planned! I just hope you're doing fine too....

I want to see the multi hued rainbow on the other side of the hill........I wish to be free from this burden! I love you.................................I do.

No comments: