Saturday, January 17, 2009

Still tired and it's a record!

Uwaaaa....I am so tired....yesterday was a great fun but tiring. Geee...I wonder what did I do...ahax... All in all I had fun with my great friends at Port Dickson.. I wish I can show the photos but I don't have it...maybe someone can email me later..

Oh, it was fun, fun and fun! The record? Oh yeah...I slept since yesterday's evening up till this morning... I took some pills yesterday..and nothing seems to wake me up. Tired+Drousiness I think. I woke up exactly at 8.40am this morning. WTF!!!!

Assignments???? Darn, that's the spoil! I wanna have fun like yesterday... Thank you my dearies for the trip!!! I simply love everybody..thanx a million bananas to naz, tajul, ekhwan, tatie, pat, aimi, acad, moja, pie, syud, nad, ella, fifi, syafiq and everyone!!!!! You guys are the best!

ps-Hmm...still thinking about the banana boat *wink and the accident...

4 comments:

Ade Aku Kesah? said...

hey tertinggal 1 nama utk penghargaan uols.. esah..

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

baiklah esah...ur included then..huhu...;p

Anonymous said...

this is my new blog url..
apparently some people have nothing better to do than disrupt other people's life..
haih *sigh*
sorry for any inconveniences..

http://sheerwhispers.blogspot.com/

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

added oledy..;p