Friday, July 30, 2010

Terlalu istimewa....

This post is dedicated to all of my students; now and then...

p/s - I am utterly thankful to have you guys in my life.

So special...
So deeply in love...
The flame..
Keep it on.

You never fail to put a smile on my face,
never fail to paint my days; green and blue
You make me cry sometimes
and the wall turns to red...

Allah is always there...
helping us when we are in doubt...
never stop trying,
never give up.

You spoke unimaginable words..
"Buyed", "eated", "fantasi", 
You mispronounced these words,
"Sword", "develop" and "career".

But who am I to judge...
Who am I to castigate?
for I am just a minute person..
who often makes abundance of mistakes.

Please hold my hands...
together we can pull it through...
for you are my special ones..
and you are my summer breeze.

I believe in you!
I believe in you!
I believe in you!
Help me to help you!

Thank you.

1 comment: