Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sakit Perut.....this is life..;(

Uwaaa.....this is worse than period pain...it's friggin annoying. I had to wake up FREQUENTLY since 3am...there goes my beauty sleep...haiz...the truth is....it's my fault..uwaaaa..

It's been a while since I last had the 'Clenx Tea'...that explains why... I had two of those last night. TWO sachets of unbelievably-but-believe-it tea. Sakit parut...uwaaaa..

I have no idea what am I writing about...it has been like...ages...since my last post..sorry Mr. Bloggy..there were too much going on...and with us...but it's not you, it's me..seriously, please forgive me.

I miss my family....I miss ab0h...I miss mami...my bros and my lil sister...I miss my cats...I miss the beach and the breeze. Why isn't there any beaches here? Why, why??...is this real life? Wake me up please....

My life has never been better than this. There's a lot of changes going on. A lot of peeeps buzzin on and off recently. That's ok..Hey, I am still breathing, at least. Yeah right. I wonder how my life would be without them? Life is the new term for misery, I guess...(Period)

So far, I am satiated with my shoe size. There's nothing wrong with it. They fit me.."ngam-ngam" Why would I be so silly to wear another which their size are two-inches smaller than what they are now...haiz.. Life goes on...look what the front has to offer, and walk straight ahead...jalan mesti ke depan, bukan ke belakang...

Happiness? Yeah...I am happy now...I guess, the catch-phrase "Everything happens for a reason" is not entirely wrong. Ahax...People can lie but their eyes do not lie! It takes time to know someone...I miss the persons who really know me...or at least, claiming they know me, just a portion of me...ahax..

I am in love with "Your Eyes Don't Lie" by D. Archuleta. The song is so meaningful but casually sarcastic. I love that..love it...till the very last second of silence. Huh?! Don't ask me, ask Archie..

I am growing up now...excluding the 'getting taller' part...but I am moving on with that phase. Chase me if you can..I am three steps ahead of you...ahax..


Finally, I am less-proudly to say that..I still procrastinate! Uwaaa....why, why? Seriously, who doesn't? What am I........aimi?? I wish I can be more like her...but it's not my calling...and it's not my tempo. Maybe one day...bwekk...

Oh...speaking of which..that's my call...Sakit perut...uwaaa...this is my period pain, crrraaap..;(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why on earth you are drinking that tea?izzit some kind of 'teh kurus' that some of my frens are drinking rite nw?ahaks..