Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Be Still (My Special Friend)


My special friend,

Thank you for letting me walk into your life. Thank you for the special feeling you gave me, even for a while. I'm happy that I met you. I'm happy to know such a great person like you. I thank Allah for giving me the opportunity to be your friend. 

Do you still remember the first song I dedicated to you? I bet you don't remember anymore. In case you forget, it's called; "When I'm With You" by Faber Drive. I know the lyrics are not quite what I wanted to express that time but I really meant what I dedicated ye. 

Anyway, thanks for singing that song "Cinta Sesungguhnya" by Sabhi Sadhi just now. It's very sweet of you to have recorded and sent me the voice message. I'm touched. Yes. Thank you. The last time someone ever sang me a song was two or three years ago. Oh well. Memories. :(

This is another song dedication to you. It is how I feel at the moment. Thanks for everything. I don't know if ever I had the chance to sing or dedicate more songs to you in the future my dear. I feel EMPTY now. Just promise me to not give the songs I gave you to someone else. That's all I ask.



Be Still ~ The Fray

Be still and know that I'm with you
Be still and know that I am here
Be still and know that I'm with you
Be still, be still, and know

 

When darkness comes upon you
And covers you with fear and shame
Be still and know that I'm with you
And I will say your name

 

If terror falls upon your bed
And sleep no longer comes
Remember all the words I said
Be still, be still, and know

 

And when you go through the valley
And the shadow comes down from the hill
If morning never comes to be
Be still, be still, be still

 

If you forget the way to go
And lose where you came from
If no one is standing beside you
Be still and know I am

 

Be still and know that I'm with you
Be still and know I am 



That's all for now. Toodles.

No comments: