Monday, March 31, 2014

With love, I return your love.



 
I love you, my special friend :)
I don't think words are enough to describe how special you are to me. Last night, you asked me; "Ape bukti kau sayang aku?". I was speechless. I think the evidences are clear. You can see it everyday. 
Anyway, 10 things to ponder:

1) If I don't love you, don't you think it's a waste of time to secure a space for you in my heart?
2) Though you don't know this, it's not an infatuation. It's been more than two years kot!
3) What about my sacrifice? I have finally set my heart at ease watching you and him together. I am okay with it. In fact, I feel happy when you are happy with him. "The biggest sacrifice you can make is letting your loved one happy even if it's not with you." There, see how special you are?!
4) My kisses. I don't kiss randomly. My kisses are special.
5) What about my trust? That is priceless. I don't trust people easily but I trust you. Please don't break my trust.
6) Time. I respect your time off. When you spend time with him, have I ever texted or called you? I don't want to trouble you.
7) Do you think it's easy for me to look in your eyes and say "I love you"? No! But I did. 
8) My confession. It was gutsy of me confessing though I was ready for rejection that night. It was again, honest.
9) I feel sad when you're sad. I feel glad when you're glad.
10) I feel so happy and excited whenever you text me, or call me..even for a short while.

I hope we are clear that you are indeed special to me. Just let me have you as my special friend and let me love you from afar ye. It makes me happy. Aku rase happy tengok kau happy dari jauh. It's okay :) That's how special you are to me. Huhu. 

How I feel at the moment? Let me see. I miss your kisses. I miss your hugs. On top of all, I miss you. Here's something for you. 

It has meant so much
Having you as a friend
You will always be a part of me
InsyaAllah, until the end

When times are tough
You are always there
It has brightened my world
Just knowing that you care

You make me feel the love
I have inside
You are a friend,
A special one indeed

Since we met
Our friendship has grown
While you're in the world
I will never be alone

I feel blessed to have met
Someone like you
And to have found a friendship
So special and true


Credit to Crystal A. Dedes. Thanks a bunch :)



P/s – My special one,

Let me just say this to you,
Our friendship is very dear and special.
So please, no matter what happens between us,
Don’t let our friendship turn to dust.
Or I will without a doubt fall apart,
With the pieces of my broken heart.

I know I'm not that special to you and maybe one day, you'll miss me when I'm gone :)

No comments: