Monday, March 24, 2014

Dear haters

Hye there, how are you? I miss you.


Okay, nak explain sikit why I keep on writing about me and my feelings in my blog (sebab ade orang cakap; 

"Poyo la", "Jiwang la", "Macam haram", "Tak rasa bodoh ke", "Stupid", "Bodoh", "Macam bagus je", "Bla, bla, bla").  

Number one. Freedom of expression. It's a free country. I am a free guy. It's my blog anyway. :-)

Number two. Nak bagi quote je la. Here it goes:

A simple quote from Joss Whedon~

"I WRITE TO GIVE MYSELF STRENGTH! I WRITE TO BE THE CHARACTERS THAT I AM NOT! I WRITE TO EXPLORE THE THINGS I'M AFRAID OF!"
 
So, that's all. Maybe I am not as outspoken as you are in real life. Maybe I don't have the guts to say things directly to your face. I am timid. Yes. Aku penakut. If ever I did any wrong to you, I'm sorry. 

Peace and toodles y'all :)
 

No comments: