Monday, March 24, 2014

My Special Friend Part 2 :-)

cont'd...

Gosht, this fever is driving me nuts. Ya Allah, sembuhkanlah demam ni. It's invigilating week :( Anyway, this is just the continuation of my previous post "My Special Friend Part 1". Despite the things you covered, I understand. I understand the lies. Sometimes I forget where my stool is. I thought I was tall to face it all. I was wrong. Above all, you are still my special friend. Thanks for clearing the air just now. Thanks for everything. Thanks for the hugs and kisses.

Wanna see how special you are to me? Thanks to Angie Flores for such a lovely poem. I dedicate this to you my special friend. 


I Will Be Here For You...
 
When you're sad and depressed,
I will be here to put a smile on your face.

When you're angry and frustrated,
I will be here to calm you down.

When you're hurt and in tears,
I will be here to wipe them away and mend the pain.

When you're lonely and have no one,
I will be here to comfort you.

When you're feeling unloved and unwanted,
I will be here to tell you how very important you are.

When you're having a bad day and need to lash out,
I will be here to let you let off steam, you can yell at me.

When there is something on your mind that you need to say,
I will be here to listen and understand.

When you're lost in confusion,
I will be here to help you figure things out.

When you feel like you're going crazy,
I will be here to bring you back to sanity.

When you are so overwhelmed and need to get away,
I will be here with open arms so we can run away together.

When you're scared and frightened,
I will be here to protect you and make you feel safe.

When you are full of worries,
I will be here to worry with you.

That's how special you are to me,
Today, tomorrow and forever!
 


Ok, bye.

No comments: