Friday, March 7, 2014

My Ting Tong Crush ~

I am ting tong~


My Ting Tong Crush

   
Feelings
I have deep feelings
So deep that I keep on smiling

I hope xxx could feel it too
I don't know if xxx could feel it too
Aigoo... Aigoo... what should I do?

When we're not together, I feel uptight
When xxx's around, I feel so right
Right? ;p

Oh what do I do without you
I dream about what we can do
And all the things we can pursue

What is this.. a crush?
I really want to feel the touch
and when xxx leaves, I miss xxx so much ;p

Oh please, please, please be mine
I want to feel your lips against mine
and feel our bodies intertwine ;p

You are near, yet so far
It's ok, I'll just love you from afar
For one day you'll see how special you are

I want to have this rush...
that's why I'm holding tight on this rush
and until then, I'll keep you safe, my crush... ;p


;p ;) ;-)

No comments: