Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Brainy or Nutsy or Testicle-less???

AM I getting this right???

Ok...if somebody out of nowhere parks his car at your gate, is it a wise act? Is it?
Now it's blocking the cars for goodness sake!!!!
and...where's dis 'brainy' guy???
I have no idea!!!!!
I ought to go to the hospital bitch!!!!!!!!!!

Does my house look like a parking welfare to you?????
Move your hideous Livina a-hole!!!
Urghhhhhh....now its taking a toll on me!!!
Yhere goes my puasa....down the drain....
I AM EFFING LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you freaking nuts???? The gate is not closed..its WIDELY opened...does that mean something to you??? What is this??? Is it some kind of prank?????

I can see myself...having trouble to look for parking at the hospital afterwards....n thanx to you, someone is dying!!!!! BIIIITCH..................

yeah, yeah...that's Malaysian....Oh I remember, you suddenly remember to have some chat at your friend's house...n u've decided to park outside my house...n say.."it's ok, nobody's goin nowhere..." Can u at least leave some notes or whateva to let this NOBODY know???

(siiiiiigh)..(long sigh)..................

(yang tengah marah! - bile la makhluk tu nak kua amik kete dy???? Arghhh.....)

No comments: