Monday, August 3, 2009

A Cloudy Dream....


My Cloudy Dream

Oh sunlight...
U used to shine thru my windows..
Where r you now?

It's a rainy day...
The day I found out...
I am nothing but a crying cloud.

It has been raining outside...
The pain, the sore...
Made my heart torn.

Tell me sunlight, tell me...
Am I just a stepping stool?
Am I just a natural disaster?

Oh rainy day...
This rain can't stop pouring...
Knowing that U have already left.

Please stop this illogical swinging rain.
My eyes r itchy, my eyes r swollen.
The day we kissed, this heart has been stolen.

This cloud needs an alarm!
Warn me before you strike me, lightning!
Stop poking me, lightning.

Someday we'll have what we wanted...
Someday we'll all live forever...
Someday we wont be so tired...
Someday we wont say never...

But, it's just a cloudy dream.

goodbye sunlight.

4 comments:

Fitriah said...

sound sad.

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

depressing...T_T

Mikhael KS said...

npe ni niza??
anything u want to sgare with me?

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

huh? ahax...nothin la shah..;p