Tuesday, August 4, 2009

To the one who has been forgotten..

Goody goody... I have never appreciated the person... No matter how weak I am, that person will stand next to me... It has been months (still counting)...since we last involved in love.

I have ignored you. I have abandoned you. Still, you want to be with me. Why? I thought we agreed to go on separate paths. Are you still in love with me? Are you?

You have been so tenderly sweet to me. You always are. I can't do this. It reminds me of those good old days.

I have not forgotten about you... You left a mark in my heart years ago. But, I am different now. I have become strong. I have grown up.

I know you still care. I love you too. Thanx for asking; "How do you do?" everyday. I will listen to you from now on. I'll drink my orange juice...anything for you.

Thanx for staying by my side. I am sorry if I have forgotten about you for so long. I am here now.

Toodles ;p

4 comments:

Mikhael KS said...

dont forget about me lak k.

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

sure, no problem ;p

Jard The Great said...

kena blaja menghargai...
salam singgah dari ku.. ;p

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

im afraid i hafto agree wit that..