Monday, August 3, 2009

...of love and lust...


Hmmm...what is happening niza? The world keeps spinning no matter how slow people move! Switch to the fast lane!


The flow is there, but the passion is fading away...grab it fast! I want to rock my nights but...I am just a shy boy who plays the minutest part in this game.


I am not a booby. I know how things work around here. Its either love or lust. We can't have it both way. Errr, perhaps we can...Shall we give it a try? (Thinking)

What hurts the most is when you leave me without me knowing, without considering how I feel. It's unfair for me...where's the love? Don't just walk away without informing..I need to prepare myself...I can't fly with this broken wings babe....T_T

Talk to me, dance with me! Please be real to me! Hug me till dawn! It's a walking disaster, being uncertain whether you will catch me when I fall or not...Hold my hands, love!


Is it just love or another hanky panky lust? Both give me inner strength. This little voice is screaming out loud for U to listen. Where did I go wrong? Am I playing with fire? Am I giving my soul to the lusty demon?

I am you, as you are me! We play equal role in this game...be fair to me, please.


I am a simple boy, take pride of what I am. I have passion for loving and kissing. I am trying to be kind and real. I am learning to love again...after those dark years of misery. Spare me some room to change. I love you, I do.


Please don't resign yet. I am not ready. If it's my turn, I am darn sick of keeping the tears of yesterday! I will throw it away as today is a new beginning. I love you, I do.


Why are we so close, yet so far away from each other? Are you keeping a huge distance from me? Why? Am I not good enough for u? Give me a reason..

U used to be my sweet angel...what is happening? What is happening to us?
You got me in too deep. I love you, I do.

p/s - Argh...I hate this fever...it makes me moody....that's why I'm writing this crap. I am feeling so weak...horrid!

Toodles ;p

2 comments: