Monday, August 3, 2009

Zero idea

Argh...this slight fever, sore throat, runny nose and headache make me moody at times.

I hate this. I feel obliterated already.

Sometimes, I want to flip 180 to the ground. Thinking about; overextending problems...(sigh).

Can someone just love me sincerely and hold me dearly? It's just one love which I am asking for...

Oh yeah, I have zero idea on what to write for my past event; Camping at Hutan Konservasi Hidupan Liar, Sungai Dusun, Kuala Kubu Baru. Too many things to mention...and I am afraid that I will miss camping with students...uwaaa....

I wish there will be no goodbyes at the moment...please don't leave me... If you feel me, come and wrap your hands around me. Will you hold my hands, please??? Will it be endless?

Oh boy, it is just my cloudy dream. (Period)

toodles.

2 comments:

Fitriah said...

get well soon, teacher! :)

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

i hope so...I hate this sore throat...da mcm rock start da...T_T