Saturday, August 8, 2009

Why do we itch?

Hoho...another day, a new beginning...heavenly normal as usual...dats me. It has been 3 times I made my medical checkup. Still, it's NOT H1N1...so guys, please don't maroon me!

Sometimes, I wonder why people itch. Why? I mite not come from MRSM but I need to know why... Am I that 'itchy'? In Malay, 'gatal' has some variation of meanings.
1. Skin itch
2. Eye infection itch
3. Being flirty
4. Dandruff itch
5. Gatal tangan

Hoho...so, why do we itch? I have no idea....

I am beyond happy at the moment...I don't know why, but I just am... Could it be....a symptom of itchiness as well? Hehe...gdik. Errrmmm.... Perhaps a kiss can cure my itchiness...muahahahahahahaha...

The truth is, I have no idea why I write this piece of crap...have fun everyone! Mmmuahhx...

Toodles ;p

2 comments:

Mikhael KS said...

you wrote this entry because you itch la..
hahahhahahah


GEDIK!!

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

hehe...
gdik...;p