Thursday, August 6, 2009

Program Sinar Mahkota, H1N1 haywire...

Program Sinar Mahkota (PSM). Students are the "Mahkota" who needs to be lighten. Whoa....sounds great...awesome...it's just another name for the RELIEF duty...hehe...Argh...Borang PSM A, PSM B...I was already confused by the time PSM B was explained by the Principal.

Err...what should I write...no idea. Oh yeah, I must say..I am theoretically happy nowadays...but practically...hmmm...a bit daunting lately....hehe

Oh yeah, Sim Yee asked me: "lao shi meng tian ni yao yon shen me shu?"....Lucky Ifa was next to me. She translated to me..."Sir, esok nak bawa buku ape?"...So I replied; "Notebook and exercise book!" I love my students....they never fail to test me. Bring it on!

H1N1 haywire! Sabri (Form 4) was confirmed positive with H1N1 infection. I had direct contact with him while camping last week!!! OMG... As a matter of fact, he served us (campers) meals...for days. Ayoyo....

Thank goodness, the doctor told me; "Normal fever". It was just 36.7 degrees. Nevertheless, I am still aware of the situation...in case if it's getting worse. I am crossing my fingers not to get into another mess.

Love? Like I said..I am theoretically satiated but practicaly empty. It's ok...I am loving it. Kudos for me, yeah!

Toodles ;p

4 comments:

Fitriah said...

wat??huhu

thank god it is juz normal fever.

Mikhael KS said...

better g ambil blood test.
Symptom of h1n1 uncertain.
It could be anything!

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

alhamdulillah....

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

blood test...already asked...but d doc said NO...darn