Monday, August 4, 2008

Finding a voice....

Credibility gap? What on earth is that? Is this one of the issues that bloggers have to face? Well, I admit that bloggers can be listed down to those with good intentions and those who do not. Thats HUMAN, I would simply say. And what is the big fuss with hiding behind the cyber curtain? I personally think it is individual rights to express their thoughts, be it publicly or hiding behind kain sarong orang..so? When I read about the credibility gap in government sectors..I think the gap is getting wider by days. Globalisation is hitting us with new terminologies each days. Technology is enhanced by minutes. Information is updated by seconds. Zup zap zip! zooooomm...those who do not wish to catch the flight, he is a loser in advance...I have mentioned this before, that I am just a minute voice in this whole scheme. I somehow feel the world we live in today is just built on some scams. By means, there are certain parties which benefit from the scheme itself. I know it sounds absurd. However, it is perfectly planned by human on such 'humanity' basis to create a better world. Seriously, where are we today??? Do we sound OK? Check your sound system for instance. Nowadays, being literate in education means they just have the ticket to ride the fair. When its done, the ticket is expired in use and those who claim as 'educated' can only watch others ride it from aside. Money is still the voice people!!! When I shout MONEY, its real money that I am making fuss of. Its as if money buys everything! Where is the rationale? Where are those literate men? Hiding in Gua Niah, I presume? Why is there so many flaws in our education system? Orang dalam? What a capital 'F' for that... democracy in education? Dipshit... Politics in education? CoRRupt hang! Money! Money! Money! I am too lazy to care I guess, but I cannot simply say I could not care less! I care! Seriously, I do..then again, I am just a minute voice in this scheme. Whether I contribute to this 'justice' system or not, I have no idea....like I said, I am a minute part of the scheme. Involuntarily involved. Oh the gOat is tired, thinking of all craps, created by him! The hell with those scams! The hell with those educated junkies...call me a lackadaisically challenged gOat! Call me irresponsible today! I am just scraping dirt from my village despite this horniness. Credibility gap??? Just one question folks, have you washed your face today? WHERE IS MY VOICE?? MMMBBEKK...(its been muted by the scams)......

-signed out-



No comments: