Friday, August 29, 2008

What is wrong with him???

The hitch is dedicated to two different people. The first dilemma is...he has been 'cold' lately. I cannot blame the rain for augmenting the bitter and frosty mood in him but...I have no idea what is happening to us. The truth is, I don't know where this road is leading us. I don't see any significance of walking through the alley when it leads us to nowhere. NOWHERE! Where are we standing? I need to know. I need to know. I ended up questioning myself "Did I do any wrong to him?", "What went wrong?"...Then I have to open my eyes....ample enough to realize that I am just a TOY. WAKE UP LITTLE TOY! I don't deserve to issue any uncertainty to him. Nevertheless, it hurts a little to see how he mistreats his toy. Avoidance is not the accurate choice of word. It is the act of rejection that hurts the soul of my pretentious heart. As a toy, I will prepare myself for the beginning of my self destruction. The world is turning upside down. The lake poured with rain last night is dry. No more rainy days on my sunny weeks! No more free gift for you! Seriously, what is wrong with you?

Second is dedicated to an unknown guy who owns this number...+6019207860X...what is wrong with you? I hate to say this but, you are jolting me down! Why do you keep asking me to go out with you??? Why do you still call me after I have said NO? Why are you pushing me this way? I don't need someone to preach the *F* striking remark to me! Stop calling me please. I am begging you. I have a life to catch on. The past is the past, let us move on. You have became an unknown to me. I don't know you anymore. I am sorry but I just don't have the guts to wreck your blissful yacht before. I am sorry for being weak before. However, that was then. You cannot manipulate my life anymore! Is it wrong if I politely say NO to him??? Yet, I got a big 'EFF ' on my forehead! Seriously, what is wrong with him?

What a turn off to my beautiful sunny day. Well, today is just another day....I gravely need to find my voice afterwards!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Get A FUCKING FRIGGIN life"

dedicated to the mistery man!
poyo gler!

ahaha

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

That's the thing...it scares me so much..just hope dat he wont buzz me around anymo...