Tuesday, August 19, 2008

No comment.

It is the safest answer to avoid things. Today I learned the harshest word in my life so far.. It was "fungus"..??? Any idea what it is? Any idea what it does? Fungus sucks the happiest moments in people's lives. Fungus ruins people's lives. Fungus is the 'jijik-est' thing in life. Gee, I wonder where he learned his biology. When someone pointed at me today and told me that I was like some sort of fungus, I...emm..I was surprisingly shocked!

Why would you say that 'dude'? He said; "You came this far and the best you can do is to steal my boyfriend???"...Then I said.."Excuse me? I don't even know who's your bf for the love of God! And I don't even know you!"...Seriously dude...do I look that gay to you? Damn!... To whoeva spilled the rumors, life is fair and it is full with series of unfortunate action. You know where to find me dear.

What a terrifying day for me. I had a party with some friends. I was thinking to find peace, just for a little while..but... What goes up will comes down. Sooner or later, everybody will know the truth. The similarity between OIL and TRUTH is : THEY BOTH FLOAT IN THE END! To my friends who backed me up just now, thank you.

I am sorry to ruin your nights gentlemen. Come to think of it, I should have said "No comment". Oh well, its just an itsy bitsy tiny winnie problem I'm facing today. Its nothing compared to WWI and WWII...though I got 'splashed' with sticky, slimy drinks on my shirt. Come on la, fight like a real man will you...if its true that I grabbed your bf, may I ask...where is he???

He was not even there for heaven sake! That 'dude' warned me to stay out of their life when I really think that THEY have nothing to do with my life! How weird is that???

Lastly, no comment. Fullstop.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

To the dude who accused my sister of such thing:

Bodoh kau! Berani kau buat mcm tu kat adik aku?? Kau nasib tau tak aku takde. Kalau tak, mmg hancur aku kerjakan kau sotong! :-/

To my sis whom I love dearly:

Persetankan orang itu. Kamu masih ada kami di sini yang sayangkan kamu (:

WA said...

Why did 'people' always seem to be attacking you? poor you. You should sue them! Them effing bast&(*d should rot in hell.

Kill kill die die!

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

people...dun be like that..perhaps its my fault after all...i went home wet wit coke n sticky snacks on ma shirt..ahahaha..that was so not fun!

thanx sis aimi!ahahaha..i dunno that im a sista...olala...