Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm beginning to love her!

I think I am seriously in love with her. I think I am. I feel that I am free to laugh whenever she's around. I am not really a person who counts on miracle to change things around me..but...I do believe that miracle does exist! Since she's 'home', everyone is happy. Everyone seems to free themselves from the burden they are carrying on their shoulder. She puts smiles and laughter at home. She surprises me with her 'tiny', little jokes. Ahahaha. I hope she will become a good sister later on. To me, she is somehow a great miracle in my family.. Her name is Alyaa Jasmine.


9 comments:

Unknown said...

Waaah!!.. Comelnyee!..


I'm so jealous.. It's been so long since I've had a baby at home.. Just big babies now..

Syud Ridzuan said...

shomel!

shomel!

shomel!

Anonymous said...

chumilzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!


demn, Bawak laa shah alam!
ajak die jam skalik..Hhaahahaha!

Anonymous said...

Aww.. I'm in love too!

I have a new baby sis now!

Wee~

Can't wait to see her! :D

I.am.me said...

pearl of the family...congrats..she's wonderful!!

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

thanx moja...x bole bawak jam..kang sape nak tengok die begolek golek...not me obviously..x larat nak dukung lame2..ahahahaha...

wah aimi...cool..bestnye dapat lagi baby baru...

pie...yup..shes indeed the pearl now..thanx anyway...

thank you guys..

Anonymous said...

nk satu..!!!

I miss my little anak sepupu back at home..!

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

nak satu mocad?hmm...macam mane nak buat ek?ahahahaaha...dats what u hav to figure out..u'll have tonnes of them one day!

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

eh silap...i mean *acad*, not *mocad*..tu la korang slalu bersame..sampai da teshashul...