Monday, August 11, 2008

Karma Chameleon

Life is full of karma's action. There are times when I am on the top, there are times when I'm at the lowest point of the wheel. That is life. Reflecting to the song by Culture Club, I'm officially valuing the meaning behind that. U cum n go U cum n go... Desert loving in your eyes all the way. If I listen to your lies would you say. I'm a man without conviction. I'm a man who doesn't know how to sell a contradiction. You come and go. You come and go. Loving would be easy if your colors were like my dream. Red, gold and green.

I guess all I want to say here is I'm not your enemy. What will it take for me to make you see that I’m not your enemy?! I’m not like the others so don’t fight it anymore! Please. I am tired of this game...because I lose all the time! Every time I leave, I keep coming back even though its my 110 times already. I'm relapsing myself I guess. I guess it's karma. I did this to people back then and now, it's happening to me. It is happening. Oh, I should have seen this coming right in front of my face! Serves me right I guess. Time is running out. My battery is running low. My attention span level is about 24.2% at the moment. I have 47.5 loves left in my life account. I am not good in math, perhaps you should do the calculation on my love life. Sucks I guess.

No matter how far I run, I keep running in circle and I am still at the same spot I left 22 seconds ago. No matter how fast I run, I keep my speed at the lowest rate I can get, so far. I guess I am tired of running now. I want to stop running. I think I am ready to stop running. No doubt anymore. I'll stop. Full stop
.


2 comments: