Sunday, August 17, 2008

Mind your own business!

In this life so far..hmmm..let's check..its been almost 21 years, I have made so many bad decisions. I am a bad person after all. I believe there is still goodness inside me. I strongly believe that. My dad says, "Once you start believing, there's nothing you can't do!"...Somehow, there are still many things I cannot reach in my life. It is beyond my capability.

I have a friend who claims he knows everything. I once thought he knows everything. Gee...when I am around him, I feel like I am the least knowing person on earth. But, I finished reading a book today...and what makes me believe that I am not the least knowing boy on earth are the words from the book. It clearly makes sense, by relating to this life. "No one knows less than the one who knows it all!" Well, I can say that I know everything too...so can you people!

I care about things around me! I do care. It is harsh of you to say that I am careless! Kudos for you then for caring and showing your affection on me! Thanks. That really means something to me. Dear mister know-it-all, if I don't care where I am going, any road will get me there! So I don't need to worry on slipping off right because I'll sure get there in the end?! Who agrees?

Thank you for your time dear. Thank you for trying to make it right. I really appreciate your effort. Now I know who I am. Thanks for clarifying things dear! I guess, you do know everything huh..I will try my best to change OK! Will do, don't worry. Hey, I know I am loveless. I know how people hate me. I know I am lonely as compared to you. I know I am full with sins, do you have to stress on that? I know you were talking ghastly about me. I know that too. Zip it. Bottom line is, I know what bothers you. I know you are scared of losing the game dear. I know you are afraid of falling down the drain. Hey, guess what...You are not the only one who knows it all after all.

Seriously, don't you have better things to do beside poking my nose and make me fall so you can unzip my pants and see what colors of undies I am wearing today??? You need a life dear. Get a life. You call yourself a failure. Hell, I don't really care. Is that even my crisis? Let me tell you something dear. People don't fail, they give up!!!! I guess, we are all the same. One thing that discern us is...I don't care on your personal business. I don't care on your 'impeccable' attitude. I don't care if your plastic make up is thicker than mine. I don't care even if you are not faking your smile. I just don't care. My advice is...stay out of my personal life!!! I don't need a 'perfect' guy like you to tell me what to do and what not to do. I am out from your losing game.

Thank you in advance dear.

XOXO, mind your own business!

7 comments:

taj said...

dont worry niza... i will always love you... regardless who u are... even if u have 3 nostril... or six nipples... or no belly button... u can always share mine... :D

ur cute housemate...

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

wat kind of animal..oh God have mercy on this animal!errrr.......

Aisyah Sinclair said...

komen tajul sgt sweeeeet. =)

niza, whoever that guy is, h seriously needs a life.

and you, you still have me. ;) i love you and i care for you. and so do the rest of our friends.

i believe we are born to commit sins. and when the right time comes, we would change.

kan, niza? i will always pray for you and the rest of our friends.

xoxo,
S.


thee hee hee...

WA said...

exploding? why-lah?

stay strong.

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

Ok..im not exploding yet..in fact, i am njoying my happy moments..holiday..yup..so called holiday, yet i hafto work..n take a serious care of my love ones..especially my grandpa...S, thanx..i wana b B but..wont fit me i guess...thanx wawa, ill stay strong..i m..wit u guys around!!!
N
XOXO

Anonymous said...

I love you sis! (:

Come back to Shah Alam cepat!

Mahu happy-happy dgn kamu juga! (:

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

Thanx A...ill be back..but i have to take care of certain things here..nobody's home..plus i was forced to work...bla bla..love u too sis..ahahaha..dunno dat im a sista..

XOXO

N