Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy! Happy! Happy!

Yay...You're finally make me happy..you're finally make me happy! Waduh..Macy Gray's version siot..anyway..I am happy..so should you! Happy birthday to those who are celebrating their birthdays..Happy anniversary to those who are in the mood! Happy enjoying your best moments peeeps! Happy cherishing your love peeps!..

As for me, I am celebrating a new phase in my life. A changing phase. Nope, not because I'm old. That's silly. I'm not old, am I? Well, you know what they say; growing old is mandatory but growing up is optional! Ahhahahaha. I just don't know hot to organize things in words. I am just too happy now!

I have everything in life at the moment. I have a loving family. I have a lovely friendship...(gee, that sounds rather gay and awkward). I have THEM...the verangan troop..I have my brothers and a sister now. I have had nice and sumptuous fiest for days now. I have washed my car. I have cleaned my house. I have touched my sociology textbook. Oh..I even have the sweetest message tone in my phone...Oh, that is just so sweet. Bottom line is, I am happy.

Hmm...I don't know how to say this, but I am happy...Perhaps, a rapid change turns me into a crazy banana hemmock. Ahahahahaha, bananahemmock?...What on earth is that?Oh ya..its male spedo or bikini if I am not mistaken...Oh Pheobe is hilarious. She tought me that word. F.R.I.E.N.D.S.. Happy day to everyone!!! I simply declare myself as a loving creature today onwards! I love everyone! Thank you for everything!!!

p/s-Dear tuut tuut tuut who claims as a loving mistery, I appreciate that you've read my craps so far..but please don't leave your comment in my friendster and you don't have to sms me dear...Anyway, thanx..I love you too!

5 comments:

taj said...

group hugs!!!!!

Donut said...

*joins in though i dont know why!*

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU SIS!!!

Can't wait to see you soon..

So much to tell you..

*group hug lagi*

Liyana Hanim said...

oooohh!!!
princess counsuela banana hammock!!!hahaha
still remember tat episode...happy tat ur happy!!!

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

princess consuela..muahahaha..pheobe is so hilarious!..thanx guys!

thanx tjul..love u n grup hugs for u too!

thanx hafriz..lov u too!grup hugs!

thanx aimi..love u too!grup hugs!

thanx liyana..happy for u too!