Saturday, August 2, 2008

Happy B'day My Besh Fren Ekhwan!

HaPPy BirtHday Ekhwan!!! U simply rock DUDE! The coolest n finest dude ever! Thanx for everythin! I wish u to b happy n blessed with blissfulness in ur life! Have fun workin and...take a good care of urself! Thanx for always be there for me, thru my ups and down! Ur the best!
Happy Birthday Ekhwan! The Ver's......................

Apart from that, Aimi, Tajul, Ekhwan and I had a splendid day today! It's fun! First, I woke up miserably at 8.15am....We headed, drove by Ms Aimi to Ekhwan's new 'sangkar' at Ampang. Then, we headed to KLCC for PC Fair. Gosht, its #$%@*&% BLEEP crowded! It's hot.. Due to our dying hunger, we ran to the food court and had lunch. I had the most undelectable Laksa
ever! 'YUMMY'. Then we went to Kinokunya for some readings. I've read 12 chapters of "James Patterson, You've Been Warned"...it's truly FANTASTICO! Reding is so much fun with Pattersons'. Kudos for him! Thrilling!

Soon afterwards, we moved to the convention centre for the PC FAIR...It's such a scorching, yet steamy day for me! Hot! Hot! Hot! We walked from one hall to another...I would say, going to the Sound System's Hall (where they displayed all sorts of speakers, woofers, boom boom boom, bam, bam, bam, tung, tung, tung etc.) made me a hearing-impaired boy for about two minutes and 22 seconds..Then, we rested under a shallow yet not so shallow tree near the lake...We had little 'amusement' and joy there. We snapped dozens of pics. Snap, snap, snap..oh that was fun...

Then, there was a guy, his name is Kevin if my brain still works well. He said he wanted to meet me today. I said..ok..I'm at KLCC..cum here then. He did come. He went to the fair too. I'm sorry for him, up till now(still feeling sorry) for making him look for me all over the place. I was just under the tree..but exactly, which tree? There are so many trees, be it S, M, L or XL.. Hahahahaha...that was funny..he had mistaken me with another boy who wore pretty much the same as me. Then we met at the Starbucks. Chatted a little. A gist of this and that. He hugged me a little. And I hugged him back. He held my hand. Sweat a little. Weird. But dats ok. However, the oddest thing was...he asked me to move in with him. How is that possible when I always busy with classes during weekdays??? Hmmm....overall, he is a sweet guy. Hehe.

Right after that, we continued our journey to Midvalley. Got a plan to celebrate Ekhwan's birthday. How sad that Aimi could not join this time. The show must go on. We looked for our girl friends around. There were Syuhada, Norini, Masitah, Adelin, Haridah etc etc..o ya..with Muizz, Fauzul and Ammar too. Happy birthday to u..hepy bday to u..hepy bday to Ekhwan, hepy bday to u!!!! Happy bithday my dear Ekhwan!



Simply, I love everyone today! I love you, you and you..I am in love with YOU! Seriously, I am...Overall, I had so much fun today! All fun! Ok, the gOat is tired oledy..had so much fun today..remember people, I loVe YOU!!!

c ya round mr bloggie.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes! yes! yes!
so much fun!
i love u too!
tajul n ekwan jgak!
nxt wkend if free,
kte g mndi waterfall k?
weeeee~ :D

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

yes! nak!!!!yay yay..yippie

taj said...

mandi waterfall... hurm... kene decide two piece ape aku nk pakai nih... hurmmm

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

toing3 tajul gile! muahahahaha..sexy la tue...