Friday, February 13, 2009

A cheapskate's blessing...ahax..;p

Hye there... its another day to cheer up, I guess...err... If you are asked this question, how would you respond to it?

"I've found someone and I think I like him, are you gonna b okay with it?"

Ahax, exactly...weird and awkward isn't it...but I was hell out of marble in my hands. Here's how I responded:

"Why would I not be ok? I'm glad that you've found someone... and why would I worry bout u when I have my struggling mom to worry about?!!"

As I expected, the person said..."You sound mad, r u mad at me?". "I was not mad dear.. I am just saying, if you're happy with that guy, I'd say...y not...its your call..and I am happy for you." Go on gurl, you have my blessing.

Huhu, life is interesting tho. The best part is, the person found me someone too...think about bein nice, huh?!...Are you kidding me? Serious shit, has he got a friend for me? Or has he got me a friend's friend??? What am I, a cheapskate????? Hey, ni niza la!!!...my name is Ahmad Niza Syazre la! I don't need that kind of offer...for crying out loud...I was doin you a favor by letting u off my boat la dear...huhu..

I am happy tho...at least, I don't hafto think hard enuff for that person..finally..ahax.. Today is Friday the 13th.. I've had my 'nightmare'...well, sort of...or maybe not... I had a dream last nite.. In my dream, I was a housemate of a multi-bilionaire. One day, he had a secret affair with me and we slept together...his wife didn't kno at first...To me, he was okay...i'm guessing, he's a 35yo hunk. Ahax...what a dream...and the worst part is...I look unsightly hideous in the dream...damn...can you c the double stress there? Oh well...

I am listening to Broken Glass by Steve Walsh. I look into the mirror to see if I'm alright. Guess what, I am alright (thinking of crimes in mind)..huhu..just another day to go on, ayte... So, I guess, I'll c u around Mr. Bloggy...
Bye..;p

p/s - Just finished watching "Slumdog Millionaire". Gosht, that's a one great movie to watch! and...sadly walking on the real asphalt road! ;(

No comments: