Sunday, February 15, 2009

How to save ur face?

How to save your face from red and dusty spots? Here's some tips...

When a teacher ask you if you have read the topic, pretend that you have read it and say..."I've read it!"


When some friends ask you about something that they don't kno, just answer.."Oh, this thing ah...like this and that...even tho u don't kno..!"

When someone tell you that he/she knows about things, you should say.."No, it's not like that...I kno la, coz bla bla bla...!"

When a friend comes to you and impressed with your collection, just say.."Oh, you don't have this? What a shame, you're so outdated..!"

Pretty much, if you wanna save your face, keep on saying.."Hey, I kno everything!" even tho you don't...coz, trust me, it will save you from bein looked down by peeps...

The truth is,
Isn't the best way to save face is by keeping the mouth shut? It saves the day tho...;p If you ask me about this, I'll probably just nod or shake my head...hafto save my face maa...;p

;p


4 comments:

ewan mohad said...

oooo...

i love thisss...

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

love it? me too...ahax..;p

Unknown said...

It reminds me of someone.. But i cant put my finger on it.. Hmmm..

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

really? dats weird..(nodding)