Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sunday bloody sunday...mindless me ;p

Sunday...why sunday??? Sunday is suppose to be fun..it used to be the term for bliss tho...people hanging out with their lovers, partners or whatsoever, we hang out with friends, watching movies..or just strolling at the mall...but today???

We just stay home, watching our friends watching us...ohhh..this is stupid...we should go out and have fun! It's sunday peeps!!! These walls can't accommodate our tolerance anymore...cut the crap now, will ya...one thing for sure, my sunday is just like my other sunny and rainy days...ops...

Its always been fun, staying at home, do the laundry, make my breakfast, on-line for a while and staring at the friggin' TSL592 textbook! This is life, now who says life is fair??? Ahax...but, I'm normal tho, hang fire things, till the eleventh hour, errr..I mean, that's what I'm good at...lala..;p

Are we smart enough to say that we're stupid? I guess not..ahax..
Sometimes, I wonder, are people born stupid or do they have to work at it? That's a trivia, isn't it...a lil bit rhetoric tho...ahax..;p Anywho, we are what we are...well, I am stupid, err...most of the time I guess...but I am not that stupid to point at them, saying "Hey, you're so stupid!" To me, it's a silly thing to do...those who are really stupid and dumb enough can't really see how stupid they are..and they end up thinking that they're smart...cool...keep it up guys...;p

There must be reasons for everything ayte?? Is it true? What if I tell you, we don't need reason to do things that we do...sometimes, we just do what we do, without having a thought about it...sounds mindless isn't it...well, kudos for us then for being smart in our unawareness...cool...keep it up...;p That's me..I am good in ignoring my ignorance..ahax...

Chop, chop..better get goin with my lovely Vovi book...My rate for failing tomorrow?..err...7.45/10...yum yum...Ok, c ya later Mr. Bloggy..playsafe today, don't be too notty okay?!..daa..

p/s - My second class horror is being horrified by flat-rats in the toilet...;p

No comments: