Sunday, February 8, 2009

Top Up..HAPPYDENT

Yay...finally..after few weeks of worrying about not having enough supply..I got it! Gosht..it is hard to find the supplies...just after the dinner, my best buddies and I went to shop some supplies... Hmmm..I think I bought 10 of them.. thank goodness.

After this, I won't be complaining about the short in my stuffs. Let's just say, I will survive for the time being. The supplies for my HAPPYDENT! Yippie-ya-yay! I will survive... Pretty much, that's my supply...ahax...

Just before I headed to clean the toilet, my buddies and I did the so called 120-sit-ups. It was friggin tiring...ayyo.. Ni sume tajul punye pasal..da ade 5 pack da on my tummy...uwauwauwa.... and I am tired...

Gosht, there are still gallons of assignments to do...Gee...I wonder if it's even concise. Ahax...Oh well, I am gonna watch some movies afterwards... Later Mr. Homeworks..lalalalla....walking in the sunshine...;p

Babai...;p

No comments: