Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I am so sorry...

Dear friends,
Today, I have made a huge mistake..I am sorry. Please forgive me for my lack of intelligence. I promise to check and study more. I know I am not qualified to teach, yet I am still learning to become one.

For my ignorance, please forgive me. I am terribly sorry. Please correct me if I am wrong my friends. I am still learning as well. I did not mean to insult you with my wrong input. Please forgive me. After today, I'll be more aware of how I convey the message.

I have regretted already, as I reflect on it...I feel so sinful and please forgive me for that. I hope we can still help each other. I feel so embarrassed. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I should have noticed earlier my mistakes..it's past participle (PP), not perfect! Again, I am sorry...

By the way, thank you maam for correcting me. I wish I could turn back the hands of time, but I can't. To my friends, good luck upon your progress! Do not re-live my mistakes! One thing for sure, I promise to change and improve. Before I leave, I wish to say..I am so deeply sorry and please forgive me.
Thank you everyone.

-nizasyazre-

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

niza, don't worry ok? evryone is bound to make mistakes.. we don't blame u at all.. we know how stress evryone has been these past few weeks.. u'll do better next time.. like u always do.. i believe in u :)

b0b0y said...

hmmm.....

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

thanx aimi ;p

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

sorry boy lame x dgr cite..wats up? oh..silap tempat..

b0b0y said...

hehe..free nanti kita hang out together...

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

ok my dear fren..;p