Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Kera-O-ke, Okay!

Pheww...what a day...I wish to say that I am happy today, but..not quite close. After the tense and heat in the classroom, Firhan, Naz and I had a sudden plan. We wanted so much to get rid of the tense. We headed to ss18 karaoke cubes....

Oh..i still remember..the cube number..lucky 20. Yeah, yeah..the cubes suck..I kno.I kno..but it's worth my left ear to sing...what's dats suppose to mean?...d songs? Lemme think...as for me..an uncle cracker song, some westlife's, some carpenter's..errmm..wat else...oh yeah...MLTR..ahax..im old, i think...go away...bug someone else..

Anyway, you should c naz! He can sing man! DOn't belittle him.."SEROJA"...wow..nazri mmg hebat!!!..dat was a good punch huh...lepas sikit tensi d kepala dan dada ini..wat else did u sing...errmm...BSB, Nidji??, can't remember...but u were great (xde maknenye)...admit it...u wana sing more..;p just kiddink naz..

Firhan? Of course! The diva...d Anuar Zink..yezza...very nice...dat was a good laugh!!! I can't seem to remember when was d last time I laugh like dat...u were absolutely great (xde maknenye)..but Naz n I hafto admit la..u can do d "tarik-tarik" part...uwaaaaaa.....my ears were bleeeding...but it's nice...if u compare to my singings...da la out of tune..sedap plak tu...

Firhan did not wana grab lunch b4 d singing. He's protecting his vocal...x sdap nyanyi suare berminyak..(katenye)..Sonyap hang...n dats wat we did..we were singing and singing and singing...i thot it was raining...maybe i was wrong..or maybe i wasn't afterall..

Then, we grabbed ourselves some soft ice cream...near the elevator...I must tell you...IT'S NOT BAD! Sodap...betui..sodap..you should try..ahax...

Wat else..yeah..we were so hungry...n we've decided to lay out butts in KFC...guess who we bumped into? It's Puan Mazelin Arepin..ahax..I guess, she was having lunch there too...ahax..

I must say...I really enjoy my day...the part that we sang the songs...hideously burok (buroknye burok)...oh boy...wat a good laugh..but naz..d seroja-man...i'll never forget that!

I oughta take my shower now! Oh before I go, thank you guys! I really had fun...can't wait for the next kera-o-ke! Thanx again Firhan and Nazri!!!...;p

"Mari menyusun seroja bunga seroja...oooooooo..." - line nazri

p/s-I'm wondering..If a person kills his or her clone, is it murder or suicide??? *wink 

;p

8 comments:

b0b0y said...

killerr..mudererrr..kill..kill...makan budok..hak3

Fitriah said...

wat about you?
wat song did u killed?heh..;)

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

apo dyo tu boboy?

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

yes my kazen..songs? wat songs did i kill? obviously sum oldies..ahax...;p

aku firhan.. said...

haha..
trime kasih krn tidak menidakkan fakta mngenai aku.haha..
klu A! dgr, msti nanges2 diorg.huhu..

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

tau xpe...ahahahaha...;p

HNKIECRSH said...

its MURDER! :)

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

suicidal!!!