Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Week 7, Day 3...Blackout!

29 July 2009. Wednesday. As soon as I finished blocking some teachers cars, I went to the office. No electricity!!!! No way........................

Argh...it was a steamy day in the teachers room. Even the principal had to cancel 1.10pm class because it was blazing hot! Yeah, no kidding. I could not stop hand-fanning myself...swoooosh...

Puan Nirmala and I were gossiping about some school matter....hmmm, I think she was complaining on her kid's school for asking them to buy some hardware stuffs on their own (KH). Hehe...

Nadiah asked me: "Cikgu, ade khemah x?" Me; "Nope, x de la nadiah, nape?". "Ala, saye xnak la tido dgn dorang....". Hmmm.... That was weird. And awkward. Haha.

I have established my fierceness (again) with 1C. I punished them fairly today. Guess what, they behaved throughout my periods! WOW. When Yunothan asked me; "Sir, why are you doing this to us?", I just replied; "Tell you the truth, I don' know what to teach you guys today (smiling+giggling)". Then, both of us were laughing. Seriously, I had migraine due to the steaminess in the blazing sun. Thus, I had no idea what to teach...the best I could do was to get them behave...and it worked!!! Oh yeah, I also punished them to sing "Keranamu Malaysia" in front of the hall (in one row). It's like a choir going on.... They were all like; "Cikgu, tak mau la...malu maa...". And I just said; "It's ok, suare kamu semue kan sedap...hah, nyanyilah...." The funniest part was when Sim Yee said; "Cikgu, ini bukan merdeka maa!!!"....Muahahahahahhahaha...I love you guys, but you need to behave..not just to me, to other teachers as well!

Later in the evening, I was visited by three beautiful people; Zafi, Yara and...'can't remember her lovely name'. They were observing me teaching 2C. Aiyya... I had no idea what to teach... I just taught them "How to write a dialogue". It was easy...since they all said...."Yes, yes, yes..." throughout the lesson. (Sigh)

The worst part was when I drove back home. It was darn congested. At 7.08pm, I was still in Klang...still some miles away from the construction area! Why? Why? So, I stucked in the congested sea...with so many expensive fish-cars....for I don't know how long...

Toodles ;p

p/s - I am counting my days for the camp. Yooohoo...

2 comments:

Fitriah said...

haha sian..bole plak blackout :)

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

tau xpe...