Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Fasting Month


It's been half way through the Ramadhan already. Fasting month is the month where I restrict myself from doing the forbidden things I do and spread some kindness to others. Duh..obviously. Nevertheless, I wish to quote from the person who runs an orphanage in Section 2. "Don't just show kindness only in fasting month! The kids are not here for only one month, they are here for 365 days a year!" "Give more and take less!" I was touched by those.

Ramadhan 2008. I reflect to my behavior this month. Oh goody, I've not change at all. I am stiil the bad person as I always be and I hurt many people around me. The more I say, the more I tend to hurt people. The truth is..I did not mean to hurt them at all...

Ramadhan 2008. It is not as merrier as before. I think that there's no point of celebrating this month like I used to. Though it sounds bad, I have my reason for that. I already lose my excitement on celebrating this coming Eid. Misery, misery, misery. That's all I can say. I just hope everything will be just fine as it used to. I really don't want to cry this Raya.

I think I really save a lot on my spending this time. I've learned to say "That's enough for the day!" I really do. Thus, my pocket is still full and my tummy is full too! Guess what, there's a "hikmah" for everything and Ramadhan teaches me something!

I guess, that's all for now as I'll update whatever comes into my life this fasting month. Till we meet each other again, goodbye. Assalamualaikum.

No comments: