Thursday, September 25, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya to ALL!

Yeah..

Holiday...finally..I'm going to take my leave afterwards..after what had happened since past few days and weeks...

I just wanna say..I'm sorry for every single mistake to you and please...PLEASE forgive me!

and...thank you to everyone for whatever reasons, for being there for me, for making me happy, for loving me, for everything! Thank you...

I guess, I'm going to see you again after raya as I will utilize my raya to the utmost level! Yippie..with babies at home..yay! Alyaa and Aiman...hehe..n my cats..n my family (of course)..n PANTAI..absolutely!!!

Assignments??? OH well...I couln't care less I guess..I really need a break tho...I'm TIRED!!

All in all...

SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!!
MAAF ZAHIR BATIN!!!
BE HAPPY AND SMILE!!!
COME BACK IN ONE PEACE EVERYONE!!!
DRIVE SAFELY!!!
DON'T DRINK & DRIVE!!!
MINTAK MAAF DGN ATUK, NENEK, ABAH, MAK, ABANG, KAKAK, ADIK, KAWAN2, SUME SKALI LA!!!

NJOY UR RAYA EVERYONE!!!
YIPPIE..;P

6 comments:

f said...

selamat hari raya to u too

=)

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

again..to u too..;p

aku firhan.. said...

slamat ari raye!!

عيد سعيد وكل عام وانتم بخير

anonymous said...

slamat ari raya niza,
jgn sedih2..
enjoy tis break
come back as the same niza wit new perspective in life.
=p

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

selamat ari raya to ou too firhan!

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

selamat ari raya to you too taufik!thanx