Saturday, September 20, 2008

Please tell me IT's NOT OVER!!!!

Today...is just another day..I don't hate you my dear..How irony that I'm cherishing myself with "Plain White T's - Hate (I Really Don't Like You)"... Is it over??? You said that I'm not your enemy... I want to hold on...firmly holding your hands... but I keep bringing you down.. I don't know myself anymore, I think I'm losing myself.. Please tell me it's not over.. Please!!!! I hope you will see me as I am when you read this poem...i have no title for this poem yet...maybe you can name it..Please forgive me...

will you see me again?
as i pretend not seeing you
will you call me again?
or text me those three words

i don't know if it's love
or just a dream i used to have
but one thing i know
i really do love you as i said "I do!"

will i ever love again?
a question on my mind
will i ever love another
like you in this life

if it was meant to be, it'll happen
this is what i am told
but i fear i won't find another you
and will die alone

why did i do that?
i myself have no answer to that
i did not mean to hurt you
i understand if you're leaving

will i ever love again?
i really miss you now
will i ever love again?
thinking about it just brings me down

i wake up at night
with sweat in my eyes
my heart starts pounding
and i begin to cry

you might think it's a lie
yes i'm lying to you!
call me a liar, sue me!
but my heart never lies

well it's better to have loved
and i still have my memories
they'll always make me happy
and set my heart at ease

i hope you see me
i hope you read me
i'm sorry for everything that happened
i'm thankful i found you



No comments: