Friday, September 5, 2008

He's caught in an accident n he says "IT's OK!!"!!??

.....what a terrible day to start a fight. I am so going to hit him next time I see him!!! It's such a small matter but I overreacted! This is why I hate when he keeps it discreet....Oh..this is how it feels when we share things. Oh I see. I should have been a comforter rather than making it harder for him...Why am I doing this? Why am I overreacting? Sape yang accident ni???

This is awful. I've never felt this bad before! It scratches my heart even more, knowing that I am the last person to know! He was caught in an accident while crossing the road yet he says, "It's ok, I'm alright!" He bleeds yet he says "it's ok!" This is not what I signed up for!!!! How I wish I did not know and everything is OK as it was. I wish I can turn back the hands of time to the happiness I used to have.

Today, it's about him. I wanted badly to ease him...what more can I say? Sometimes, I think I'm not good enough. Is he rejecting me in a subtle way? Is it just me who could not see that coming? Oh my goodness, what is wrong with me? This cough is killing me already. Nevertheless, the pain in the heart kills me harder!

It is not OK!!! No it's not! It's better if I leave than watching him suffers. I'd rather go and wake up alone in the morning than becoming the pain on his neck!! He said it's a small matter that I made it huge. I said "I'll make it HUMONGOUS!" Overall, I still heart the things he did. Please be careful and be safe! I don't mind if you refuse to see me as a kind-hearted partner, but please see me as a person too.

How irony when it is about me after all when it is about him. How irony. Me Vs Him. Spotted, the stain I left on his pants. Still keep it? I am such a mental-disturbed boy. Wheeew...

No comments: