Wednesday, September 3, 2008

How many of you feel tired? Angkat tangan!


Hmm...fasting month has just begun...I am tired, I think. But, I'm not tired due to fasting all day! I am tired to listen to all beautiful lies, preached by those who claim themselves as noblemen. I am too tired to live this way. Why am I pretending not to feel any disgust when I feel revulsion beneath my skin? Why should I care what they say? Can I just be this way, the way I am?

What about you? Have you feel tired lately? Don't you feel tired being stabbed mostly by people who tell you "Hey, you are nice! I love you!"? I think I am too tired to play this game. It's called, "I love you, but I don't like you!" Why can't you at least have small pride to say it straight? What's wrong?

Maybe it's just me. Don't you want to hear the sound of all lies you urged? I am here to sing about the things that matter. The things that matter to me. Maybe it's just me, why could not you believe that everything I said and did was not just deceiving??? Someday, I promise I'll be gone. You may have everything you've ever wanted. Still, I let you step on my cute, pretty face. Why me? Why me?

If you leave me tonight, I'll wake up alone tomorrow. The best thing about last night is..we were not fighting. Not at all. Please stop the lies! Please don't stab me anymore! Pleas don't make me cry! Why??? Because I am too tired for those! Way too tired to listen to your fake lips talking about how we are so perfect together....I am tired.


8 comments:

Aisyah Sinclair said...

niza....nape ni?

*hugs*

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

Huh...nothin..saje je...this is life..no escape for everything!uhu..

WA said...

seriusly, u should stop LETTING people to step on your head. There's no use crying over spilt milk. Prevention is better than cure. They don't deserve your slightest attention. Please. Learn to let go and move on.

*what am I saying...*

smile,and the WORLD smiles with you!

ewan mohad said...

babe..

why?

*wink*wink*

*I wink in the most cutest way, okay.

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

ayya...its d plastic world dat we live in peeps!

im ok la...seriously...

ayya...

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

wawa..dats ok...n what is wrong wit u?r u seriously leavin d frenship away?just like dat...whats wit d sms????

WA said...

haha. d'ya have to ask?? it's settled now.definitely not about you. (:

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

owh..ok..good to hear that...duh..obviously it wasnt bout me, evryone knows...