Sunday, September 14, 2008

I'm Not Your ENEMY!

I woke up a little bit early today. I took some pills last night in the hope that I can be released of this burden. Grrrr...swear to God, this fever drives me nuts! I'm sorry Mr Bloggy that I have not write to you for days. I'm sure you'll understand.

Listened to Jesse McCartney's-Not Your Enemy last night and it somehow captured my attention. I wish you can see the true colors of me instead of saying "I'm bad". I ought to say, "I'm not your enemy, not ever!" Please stop the 'coldness' between us. It's way damn cold! We are growing up, aren't we??? So, stop this foolish game, immediately!

Friendship is like 'peeing' on yourself! That's what I think now. Everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings! *Sape setuju angkat tangan!!! I know its disgusting and maybe you want to change to other interpretation. Perhaps you should. Nevertheless, friendship is sacred to me! So stop your ego and let it go!

I agree with you when you say that I'm losing the pearl in my life. I understand why you've said it. It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives. So, I'm pretty sure, I'll find my way back home, safely I hope. I'll wait some more I guess.

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils - Louis Hector Berlioz. Moral of the story is, time tells everything. I just hope you are happy with whatever you've decided! Thank you for everything. Just so you know, I'm not your enemy!!!

I'm not your enemy!



No comments: