Thursday, May 14, 2009

Adam Lambert VS Kris Allen

Hmmm....

Congrats guys... Hmmm.. it's obvious that these two guys will hit the finale stage..duh...

For some reasons, Adam Lambert still blows me away when he sang.."If I Can't Have You"... I think that's more of Etta James version..only better! Nothing much to say bout Adam..He always sets the highest bar in that show! Kudos for you Adam!!!

Kris Allen...Kris Allen...yup, that cutie.... What can I say bout him...yup..his father is...loving+caring+emotional...ahax.. His best performance to me..would be..."To Make You Feel My Love"..I still think dat's his best performance... Anyway, his version of "Heartless" is way better than the original; Kanye's.

This year's AI is nothing but GREAT! OMG..seriously, they are awesome! They are the real fruit juice! Muahahaha...Fructosely juicy and yummy...WOW

Anywho...both of you are the idols!!! All the best then...c ya next week....;p

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes!!! Definitely.. I've always loved Adam and Kris.. I love Gokey but not as much as I love these two.. I do still think he deserve a shot at the finale but what can i do right? If it was up to me, I would put all 3 in the finale..

My favourite performance of Adam would definitely be Mad World.. That was just mind blowing..

And for Kris, it has to be Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone.. That was just superb.. Never thought the song could be interpreted in the way he did..

It's going to be a huge finale next week.. Whoever wins, I know that they both will make a huge impact on the music scene.. weee~ :D

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

you kno wat..i also love Kris' version of Ain't No Sunshine..it has more soul in it...

Mad World on d otha hand was too..errmmm..zesty for a starter..oh well, we both kno Adam is not a beginner..cum on..he's been in d stream since he was a kid..

so, if he wins, it would b predictable already...d u agree?

Anonymous said...

Yup.. I agree.. Remember when you guys came to my place to work on our "Cinta" activity and we were watching him? I told you guys that he used to perform in musicals n stuff.. He had a strong foundation.. What he didn't have was a platform to showcase how talented he really is.. Idol definitely gave him the platform.. Plus, it's just like what Simon said.. It's easy to assume.. If America assumes that he wins n don't vote, I won't b surprised if Kris wins.. I think both r great n both r different.. It depends on America whether they vote or not..

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

my frens have some clips of Adam performing since he was a lil boy..he's in Louisiana I think...he got those clips from his girl frens...Adam used to b a nerd tho..ahax...kinda cute..n d u kno Adam is gay? For serious...

Anonymous said...

yes i know he's gay.. dr 1st week on top 36 lg.. aritu tgk e news, org tnye die gay ke x, die x jwb.. die just ckp die happy dgn dr die.. yeah, SO GAY.. haha :p

roi kinney said...

goshh dude.
i love adam so much.
wish he's mine.
:)

thanks following me.

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

roi..adam is mine too..so how? will u be willin to share? ahax..LOL..;p

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

yup aimi..dnt b surprised dat his ex-partners were cumin to sum of his performances...ahax...;p

so much for "habis madu sepah dibuang"