Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Sambutan Kemerdekaan...

Yippie! I know, I know... It's just May. But I am happy though...

I am happy as the government has decided not to organize any concerts or soksek2 about "Sambutan Kemerdekaan" this year...at least, they will control... So there will be some mini celebration or something..I dunno...we'll see..;p

I am not sure on how far this will work, but knowing that there will be no major concerts like what were previously done, it makes me happy. Not that I disapprove the countdown or anything...I am just not in favor of such stuff. It is just a reminder..we are not the fighters...we are the youngsters...

Nevertheless, we know the fact when the government say something or draw some policy, they are just saying it, right?! So, I bet..there will be stuffs like..errmmm...concerts...heboh2 or kecoh2 whatever thingy... Oh trust me, there will be... We're Malaysian, man... That's what we do! Haha..;p

Again, it is not that I have grudge or unfinished business with the government or something... The thing is...our Bulan Kemerdekaan will be during Ramadhan. Thus, I don't think..those concerts or u name it..whatever sambutan..etc n bla bla bla...muhibbah kemerdekaan and whatever craps... are appropriate.

At least, it'll give us some peace.... n less worrying about the nafsu of going to those thingy. Hmm.. The idea was there..it's just how effective it will be.... right?!

What we can do is..to..wait and see... and me? I am just playing a minute part in these scheme. Maybe you can change something...all the best for that...;p Good luck then..;p

Toodles..

2 comments:

joegrimjow said...

mine?
just started

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

really? hmmm... wat d u do?