Saturday, May 2, 2009

I'll stop dis nonsense!, I wont bother you..YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD TO ME!


Damn..I hate obsession...! Look at me..I'm dying of heartbreak.. Finally! ..yippie! Kudos for me! Now, everyone's gonna start talkin bout it again..ayya... silly me..

I squinted my eyes as I looked at the bright sun...crazeee... The sweat was worthless.. I was such an idiot... I wish I knew the fact earlier.. I thought I am a smart boy...ahahahaha... silly me... Those GPAs don't count here..ahahaha..

He glimpsed at me as I chewed the gum... "No!" That's what he said..ahahaha.. I should have known. I even window-peeked at his crib while he's away... what is f*****g wrong with me? The guy at the police station told me once..that I am such a pain in d ass...yeah..I am... I really am. Don't worry F, I'll stop immediately this nonsense..I won't disturb you anymore.. I promise...eat my words!

Is it because of the fact that I'm this way? Is it because of my fights with them? Is it? I personally think that it must have been hell to live in a town where everyone knows that I killed myself and my young crush years ago! The truth can be such a lie! You don't know the truth!!! You know nothing about me! Maybe just a portion. Maybe I just like fighting...rebel against myself..of who I am suppose to be!

She? The one I really trusted...hmm...She folded her arms beneath her breasts and looked up into the darkening outline of my face..(I am not that old am I?). She can't be trusted!!!! Fake smiles with lyrical lies... I hate her!!! Now, I am laughing without humor! She probably hates me too... She bits her thumbnail for goodness sake!!!

Benci or cinta??? Now, when you are the only girl I am seeing...or used to...I have to move on. You'll have to move on! I am definitely sure we are all interchangeable! Or maybe not... I DON'T! I am just saying that I am sure we are all the same in the dark! I mite not be the guy you expect me to be..but I am still a guy!

This is harder than I thought it would be..hmm... It seems fair though..she's just trying to make me mad. Maybe she did not want to think about what she did... Don't worry. I'll be a good boy.. I'll keep ur secrets.. I'll keep ur dark box in my head. I don't wana tell them who you really are.. Coz..u wanna kno y? You are already dead to me. You died in my heart...so I have to move on... I can stand it... I am standing tall afterall.. I really can!

Even though she has ripped my heart from my chest.. I still can breathe. And I am walking tall...ahahahaha... I will never regret about me being myself, telling you the truth. The least I would hope was 'trusting' you... The only thing I regret is US... Hahahaha... I loveD you.. Honestly..that is not a lie. Fullstop.

I have to go now..Thank you for everything. I really appreciate it. Thanx..

I love you, goodbye.

Owh, That is Celine's...;p

Toodles..;p

(I'll fly solo...like a kitten who has nothing to count on..)

No comments: