Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Of I need somebody to..., Stepmom, Beranak Dalam Kubur, Tali Pocong Perawan, Choir practice & Haikal...

Hmm..I have been wondering, who would like to go swimming with me dis Friday? Pleaseeee... I promise, it would be fun... *wink wink*... I need somebody to accompany me this Friday so I won't humiliate myself like last week...;p

I am afraid of serial killers. Seriously. Serial killers can size up the most vulnerable in a matter of seconds. What the heck? Hmm..it's like they can see when we are at our lowest, our most vulnerable moments, then they circle and wait until just the right moment to take advantage of us... I think someone is watching me... I need somebody to sleep with me too... gee, that's weird...

Someone texted me yesterday as I changed the TU220's starter...which costed me RM180. He/she said that he/she is my enemy. Silly...I never thought I have enemy...(ies)...the number starts with 013..n bla bla bla... I think it's Randy from N9... But, maybe I was wrong. It's frustrating..n not to mention dat it's freakin annoying... Don't you have anything better to do? What are u...12???

Anyway, I 'accidentally' watched "Stepmom" (TV2) just now... What I can say is...KUDOS! It is a great movie... Julia Roberts starred in it... Wow... I love it becoz...it is not biased against the Mom's POV and the Stepmom's POV.... I think it is relatable to me..I mean..my life, what I have gone through.... I wish I have two strong mothers to see my progress as I grow up... oh well... life's not a fairy tale, wake up niza! By the way, Happy Mothers Day to all mothers in the world! Miss you Mama.

This evening? Hmmm.... I watched "Beranak Dalam Kubur" and...damn, I hate the audio... It gave me goosebumps...n the idea was there.... I guess...I'm a chicken even tho the fact is..I'm a goat...or maybe half-goat...n half-human. I'm a horny goat. Really. I admit..I am a coward.. I watched it alone..n I screamed a little... scareee tho.. I'd love to see Ekhwan's expression when he watch it! Wait my friend, wait.

Last week, I watched "Tali Pocong Perawan" and the accident happened again. Only this time, it's "Mee Sup". Damn it's scary.... n creepy.. I hate when a ghost movie uses the "Mayat" or wrapped-corpse as the ghost... It's like..LIVING POCONG! With the "kain kapan" and the grave-digging action...spooky...You kno the taboos with us Muslims..'selisih malaikat whatever number it is'... I really don't get it why they have to 'touch' the "mayat" when he/she has already been dead???? Rubbish... there was a part where I accidentally 'spilled' my mee sup. Silly me! Oh, oh...the ending was awesome tho! Makes me wonder....the purity of a relationship...cool..a "pocong" on the rooftop... if only Malaysian ghost movies can be like that... Ok, enough with the crappy, ghost movie obsession..wooosh...back to reality! Ting ting... I need somebody to sleep with me tonight...don't wanna peek at the window....grrrrr...

Chong is busy with his choir practices..I have been with him...through his rehearsals..which cost him (including me) 5 hours per day...if you don't win, it'll be such a waste... The worse part is..I need to report to the Guards everytime I drive in..n join the thingy... The worst part is.. I can't come to the final...coz it's out of my coverage.. I am sorry...but he promised to record it for me! Yippie...ur d best! ;p

That's all for now..Haikal is coming home tomorrow..kinda miss him already... Actually, I miss the textbooks...ahahahahaha... Gonna bring him to d clinic..there's something wrong with him.... I certainly hope there's nothing bad about it....

Toodles..;p

Nity nite..;p

4 comments:

b0b0y said...

u remind me about the last episode of KELIWON...i hate ghost with hantu bungkus bagai2.. siap menjerit depan membe rumah lagi masa tgk citer tu.. hik3.. kalu ade ugutan better wacth out.. bahaya sehhhh... long time no see u lah...huk3

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

yup..long time..its been a while isn't it..miss u then..

nway, i hate hantu pocong..especially with the complete set of kain kapan..d creepy white kain kapan...hsy...

ewan mohad said...

I'd love to see Ekhwan's expression....


*kannn... suke tau kinyah ni...

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

muahahahahahaha...;p rasakan ape yg aku rasekan...;p

cite hantu ape lg yg best ek?