Tuesday, May 12, 2009

This is what I call..FREEDOM

Yeay! Freedom.... I love it!

I am all alone in this house...nobody else but me...

I am totally naked..no one's home...

I think, I'll be alone till this Saturday! Yippie...

This means... DIET! Yay! Now I don't have to eat nasi anymore!

Darn, the house is ... train-wrecked..

Hmmm.. I am currently downloading..."Shindlers List", "Adaptation" and "Uncle Buck".. Heard those r great movies...

What am I going to do now... mandi?? Later....

Oh..hafto go..someone is ringing the bell.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nyeh.. jgn cikcurrr je.. hahaha :p

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

mantapp...hey, how r u aimi?

b0b0y said...

hahahaha.. igt tu niza.. jgn cikcur.. ekekekke.. motif bukak pintu masa tgh naked...?tettt!!

~fiNdinG a VoiCe~ said...

arrrgh..i hate u boboy...seriously, do u have to bring that up?

muahahahaha..;p